We’re adjusting our hours
In an effort to continue with our safety measures, and ensure we’re sanitized and restocked for the next day, some of our stores have adjusted their hours.
Many are also devoting the first hour of operations to those most vulnerable and those who require extra attention, particularly seniors.
Please visit the store home page or contact your local store for more information on store hours.
Steps to protect our teammates and our customers
We are doing everything we can to keep our teammates and
customers safe in our stores. We will continue to assess
and implement new measures as needed. To date, we’ve:
- Reduced store hours to allow more time for extra
sanitization efforts and stocking our shelves.
- Installed plexiglass cashier shields as a safeguard
to protect our teammates and customers.
- Added extra resources to the frontline, enabling
cashiers to wipe down common areas even more often.
- Created a process for employees to sanitize in
between every customer and wash hands every 15
- Installed floor markers at check out to help
facilitate a two-metre distance between customers.
- Installed directional arrows for one-way traffic
flow to ensure physical distancing.
- Introduced “Seniors Shopping Hour” for the first
hour of the day, providing the most vulnerable among
us with a dedicated time to shop for goods.
- Cancelled all product demos and sampling events.
- Encouraged all teammates who feel sick to stay home,
and implemented the procedures recommended by health
authorities for those who have travelled or have
been exposed to others who have travelled. We’re
supporting our teammates who need to be away from
work because of self quarantine or to care for
family members at home so they do not need to choose
between their health or family and their incomes.
Growing our team to continue serving you
We’re growing our team to continue proudly serving our
communities. If you’d like to join us, please send your